Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Rio Grande Valley supports our community and provides a home-away-from-home for families of children who are receiving treatment at local hospitals and clinics. We hope you will consider donating one or more items listed below to help us with our important work. All items should be new for the health and safety of the families. THANK YOU!
- Food storage containers-all sizes
- Pots and Pans
- Storage baggies, Plastic wrap, foil
- Electric Can Opener
- Dry Goods – Soup, Cake Mix, Box Dinners, Etc.
- Snacks (Individual Size) Peanut Butter Crackers, Granola bars, Nuts, Chips, Popcorn, Cookies, breakfast bars, Little Debbie snacks
- Coffee & Coffee Creamer
- Splenda/Equal/Sweet-n-Low Packets
- Flour & Sugar
- Frozen Meals
- Lunch Meats & Cheese
- Socks / Booties & Onesies
- Diapers All Sizes & Diaper Wipes
- Newborn Gifts -Going Home Outfit, newborn stuff animal, Diaper Bag, Infant Car Seat . .
- White Pillows, Pillow Protectors & Pillow Cases
- White Fitted Mattress Pads, full size
- White Flat & Fitted Sheets, full size
- White Bath & Hand Towels & Wash Cloths
- White Bath Mats
- Bathroom Cleaner
- Furniture Polish Spray
- Gloves-Rubber & Disposable
- Clorox Wipes
- Dish Soap, Hand Soap
- Hand Sanitizer
- Air Surface Sanitizer Spray
- Laundry Detergent
- Bleach, Dryer Sheets, Stain Remover
- Trash Bags 4, 13, and 55 gallon
Gift Cards–HEB, Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Target, etc.-to buy perishable items and as needed items.